Applications are invited by the National Museum New Delhi for the post of Curator (Public Relation). Interested candidate can apply before the last date 12th July 2018. Below is the brief description of the job.
Name of the Post:- Curator (Public Relation)
No. of posts/Vacancies:- 01
Pay Scale/salary:- Rs. 15,600 – Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The maximum age limit fbr appointment by deputation (ISTC) shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Qualifications:- Master’s Degree in M.Phil/PhD of a recognized University or equivalent in History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology or Anthropology or Fine Arts or History of Art; and Diploma in Museology of a recognized university or institution or equivalent.
Job Description:-The job includes work relating to Public Relations, publications, education, outreach activities, exhibitions and related activities.
Experience :- 5 – 7 years
Job Location:- India
Mode of Apply:- Online
Last date to apply:- 12th-July-2018
Period of Deputation:
Period of deputation (including short term contract) including the period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization / department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years.
1. Post Name & Salary: Curator (Public Relation) – Level-l I of Pay Matrix[Pre-revised-PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100+6600/- Grade Pay (prerevised pay scale of Rs. 10000-15200/-)
2. Diploma in Museology of a recognized university or institution or equivalent.
3. Five years’ experience in a museum of National or Regional importance under the control of Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories including one year’s practical experience in collection, conservation / preservation and exhibition of art objects.
1. M. Phil Degree from a recognized university or equivalent in Museology with History as subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
2. Three years’ experience in a museum of National or Regional importance under the control of Central Government or State Government or Union Territories including one years’ practical experience in collection, conservation / preservation and exhibition of art objects.