DSSSB Recruitment 2018 notification for the posts of Teachers (Primary) in MCD. Are you looking for the government jobs in Delhi and in teaching field? then your wait is over now, because DSSSB (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board) announced the jobs for the pots of primary teachers in MCD department. So Candidate who are looking for teacher government jobs in Delhi, they can visit the official website of DSSB for the requirement and eligibility, there candidate can see each and everything which is necessary to apply for the teacher jobs in DSSSB.
DSSSB is going to recruit primary teacher in Delhi through online application form. Other modes will not be accepted and candidate can apply only through online. Application will be accepted from 02 July to 30 July 2018. So if you willing to apply for teacher government jobs, then you can fill the form between these two dates (02 July to 30th July). There are total 4366 teacher jobs in DSSSB, so you have to fill the form carefully while applying DSSB teacher government jobs.
The official website of DSSB is http://dsssbonline.nic.in where you can see the official advertisement for the teacher jobs in Delhi. Below we are also going to share the brief about the job, so that you can have basic idea of the job like no. of posts, eligibility, education qualification, age limit etc.
Important points while applying DSSB Teaching jobs
- Applications will apply through online mode only.
- Last date to apply is 30th July 2018.
- Read the instructions carefully while apply for teacher jobs.
Name of the Posts: Teacher (Primary)
Name of the department: MCD
Total no. of vacancies:
Selected candidate will get salary of 35400 as per pay matrix(Revised) (PB-2, Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/) Group: ‘B’.
Mode of Apply: Application will be accepted through online mode only; other modes are not accepted.
Job Type: Job is on Permanent basis.
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be exceeding from 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC as per the government rules.
Qualification: Candidate should have following education qualification:
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent.
- Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary
- Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution.
- Must have passed Hindi as a subject at Secondary level.
- Must have passed English as a subject at secondary or senior secondary level.
- Candidates must have qualified CTET.
Application Fee: RS 100/- for general category (male only). No Fee for Women and SC/ST/OBC/ Physically Handicapped and Ex-serviceman.
Mode of Selection: selection shall be made through One Tier examination scheme.
For DSSB teacher jobs syllabus and other information in details, click here for advertisement.