HSSC Recruitment 2018 for the posts of Constables, India Reserve Battalions and Sub Inspectors Jobs in Haryana – Apply before 02nd July 2018
Good News for those who are looking government jobs in Haryana especially in police. People who are waiting since long, their waiting has been over now because HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission) has released notification of constable jobs and sub inspector in Haryana. Candidate who wants to apply Haryana constable government jobs 2018 or Haryana Sub Inspector government jobs or Haryana India Reserve Battalions jobs they can visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission. They will get every little information there so that candidate can go through the information about criteria and other things before applying to the job.
HSSC released notification for the posts of constables, India Reserve Battalions and sub inspector. Interested candidate can visit Haryana Staff Selection Commission website to get the information in detail. These applications are invited through online by HSSC recruitment 2018. People can read the advertisement carefully before applying as this is very important step to check the eligibility of the job.
HSSC recruitment 2018 job notification is for 5000 male constables and 1147 female constables, 500 India Reserve Battalions jobs 463 and Sub Inspector. Candidate can apply before 02 July 2018 for this job. Earlier the date was 28 may, which is extended to 02 July 2018. You can see the public notification for the same on http://fileserver2.mkcl.org/HRSSCAdvt32018/OasisModules_Files/Files/26.pdf
Important points to apply HSSC government jobs 2018
- Applications will be filled online, so you have to visit HSSC recruitment website (http://www.hssc.gov.in/)
- Candidate can click on the Click here for police recruitment Link or can directly go to website http://www.hryssc.in/ to fill the details.
- After filling the details, candidate are required to take the print out of the application, this will be needed at the time of examination.
- Remember last date to fill the HSSC Constables job is 02 July 2018, so kindly apply before that.
JobDekhLe is going to share very brief information of Haryana Police jobs as below about the description of job like no. of posts, age limit, qualification, Salary etc. so that you have basic idea of the Constables and Sub Inspector jobs in HSSC
Name of the Organization: HSSC (Haryana Staff Selection Commission)
Name of the Post: Constables (Both Male and Female), Reserve Battalions of Haryana State, Sub Inspector (Both Male and Female)
No. of Posts/Vacancies
- 5000 posts of Male constables
- 1147 Posts of Female constables
- 500 posts for India Reserve Battalions of Haryana State
- 400 Posts of Sub inspector male
- 63 Posts of Sub inspector female
Mode of Apply: Candidate can fill the form on HSSC website online.
- Candidate age should be between 18 to 25 year
- Candidate age should be between 21 to 27 year for sub inspector male and female both.
- Pay scale for constable and India Reserve Battalions is 21700 – 69100/-
- Pay scale for Sub Inspector is Rs.35400- 1 12400
Education qualification for the post of constable and India Reserve Battalions
- Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th class
Education qualification for the post of Sub Inspector
- Candidate must have passed Graduation or equivalent.
- Hindi/ Sanskrit up to 10th class
Job Type: Permanent
100/- for constable and India Reserve Battalions
150/- for Sub Inspector
Resident of Haryana: 50/- for constable and India Reserve Battalions
Non- Resident of Haryana: 100/- for Sub Inspector
25/- for constable and India Reserve Battalions
35/- for Sub Inspector
13/- for constable and India Reserve Battalions
18/- for Sub Inspector
No fee for Ex-serviceman
Last date to Apply: 02nd July 2018
Advertisement Link: For more information regarding HSSC police job, see this advertisement.