Konkan Railway Corporation Recruitment 2018 | Trackman & Assistant Pointsman Government Jobs In Konkan Railways
Applications are invited by the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) for the post of Trackman & Assistant Points-man. Interested candidate can apply before the last date 21st June 2018. Below is the brief description of the job.
Name of the Post:-
B. Assistant Pointsman
No. of posts/Vacancies:- Category Wise Vacancy Details:-
A. Trackman:- 50 Posts
B. Assistant Pointsman:- 37 Posts
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognised board.
Salary/Pay Scale:- Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances
Age Limit:- (As on 01-07-2018)
A. For Gen. Candidates:- 18 years to 31 years
B. For SC/ST Candidates:- 18 years to 36 years
C. For OBC Candidates:- 18 years to 34 years
D. For Ex-servicemen:- 18 years to 34 years
C. For PWD Candidates:- 18 years to 41 years
Application Fee:- General/UR/OBC candidates:- Rs. 500/-, SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates :- Rs. 250/- (This fee of Rs 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing CBT.)
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), PET and Document Verification.
Job Location:- Maharashtra/Goa/Karnataka
Mode of Apply:- Online
Last date to apply:- 21st June 2018
- The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites.However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligiblefor transfer to other Zonal Railways.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional,subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Selection by KRCL does not confer upon candidates any right of appointment in KRCL the appointment shall be subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including antecedents and character.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever prescribed and during training period only stipend will be paid as applicable.
- KRCL does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.